Phew! It’s been a long, long time and this fairy’s wings are all wrinkled and battered from all the flying around accomplishing mundane yet necessary tasks of every day life but because of the benevolent and unwavering loyal spirit of the very talented, sweet and ever entertaining Magic Quill herself, here I am yet again with another award to boot!
Words cannot express the sheer gratitude I have for all your loyalty. Thanks for sticking it out with me especially since now my working life has become so busy that unfortunately, my dearest passion, writing, has come a sad second place in my life. Anyway, I carry on, trying to put out a story when I can and I am ever surprised to find you, my dearest readers, here waiting for me! Y’all are the best! Thank you!
As always, I encourage you to visit the very one that nominated me- Magic Quill and promise that you won’t be disappointed- cross my heart and hope to… live? Anyway please show her some love and tell her who sent ya! You’ll get a free wish from me if you do 😉 (Fairy wishing terms and conditions apply*)
Anyway, without further ado, please allow me to share the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and share their links.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers probably do not know.
- Nominate amazing bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs, informing them about their nomination.
7 Facts about Me
Well since I’m still a fairly new blogger, there’s loads of stuff I haven’t revealed yet so here we go:
- Personality: I’m an ambivert- mostly extroverted but somewhat introverted. When I write, I tend to be very introverted since I like to immerse myself into the worlds I create. Sometimes I’m shy and withdrawn especially in situations I am not comfortable in but I occasionally burst out with confidence and can talk for extended periods of time about anything and everything!
- Career: I am a Human Resource Assistant at a private local company here in Nairobi, Kenya. The job is challenging but it is my chosen career path. My goal in joining the HR Profession was to help improve the working lives and dignity of working class people. It has been a challenging journey thus far but I am really trying my best.
- Hobbies and Talents: I love movies, series and anime too! I also love rock music most especially symphonic metal. However, I am proud to say that I not only love listening to music but I can sing pretty darn well too (as can be expected of a fairy). I am a soprano and though I’m no Ariana Grande, I do well enough. I have been selected to sing as a soloist at choir competitions and our choir instructors once dubbed me ‘the best soprano we have in our choir’… I have done some back-up singing for a musician friend of mine too. I also used to play basketball while in High School as a shooting guard but haven’t played in recent years. (Despite the fact that I’m short, I was fairly good at playing this sport lol).
- Other Interests: I also love swimming, listening to music and generally browsing through YouTube! I am really into gaming particularly lore based games though I don’t have any consoles and am rather into watching game plays than actually getting behind the console myself.
- Education/Academic Interests: Being a writer is fun but behind every great story is a ton of research done by the writer in question. Though I am a Human Resource Professional and have the academic papers to prove it, I love and am interested in a variety of topics not least among them learning about other cultures and history particularly mythology. In the Multiple Intelligence Test, I scored high for Linguistics Intelligence which basically means that I should try and learn as many languages as I can as I am most likely to learn them really quick! I am currently pursuing an online course in Japanese and I’ll be sure to learn as many other languages as I can. I also love psychology and would love to pursue it to some degree of proficiency in future!
- Writing Advancements: I’ve been writing for a long time (since I was 9 years old) and even produced a book which is awaiting publishing. I hope I can publish it someday and contribute to having a reading culture which currently doesn’t exist where I’m from (Nairobi, Kenya).
- Food:Well, technically I could not boast of being a foodie but I love food and eating in general (mainly junk food). My favorite food is pizza and particularly; Hawaiian style pizza. I also love KFC and couldn’t say no to Subway if asked nicely. Also, desserts all the way particularly anything with chocolate and ice-cream… Can’t have enough of the sweet, sweet dessert.
My nominees for the Award: